*His Plan was Just Right for Me All Along

It's interesting how sometimes we don't have a clue that we might be struggling with a self-worth problem. But I've found that usually when we're regularly unhappy with our circumstances, it's because we're struggling inside. When I became aware of my issues with self-worth, I slowly began to recognize when I was heading down that path. I could then redirect myself, and I started seeing changes in myself and I began noticing that I was happier with my life and with the people in it. About this time, my sister came across some pretty great uplifting podcasts. The more I listened to them, the more everything with my latest changes made sense. And I wanted to know more. It felt inspired, and I felt enlightened. I really believe that the Lord directed my path perfectly. It took several years for me to get to the point where I was, but I couldn't have done it better any other way. And I knew the Lord was in charge, and His plan for me was happening just as it should. I was super happy with my progress and journey and I was excited for more.

I felt really good about joining Jody Moore's coaching program, "Be Bold". It teaches you how to coach yourself, as well as offers opportunities to be coached along with podcasts and self-coaching tools. When I joined, I did it without talking to my husband about it, and just used my own "fun money" (we each have our own "fun money" accounts that we determine together how much we put in and how often that we can use on whatever we want and don't have to feel judged if the other doesn't care for our purchases--it's been working great so far). Later I told him about it and shared some of her podcasts. At first he was skeptical. But after resolving some of his concerns that it did in deed line up with the teachings of the gospel, he was very supportive. With all this great stuff happening in my life, and seeing all the amazing changes I was experiencing, I wanted to share my new found knowledge with the world. Thus, my blog was born. It also led to my desire to become a life coach. I went from a gal who had given up all her dreams for motherhood and wifehood with all the resentment that came with that thought, to finally seeing more of God's view of my potential. And I was starting to dream big. The hard part became narrowing my focus to what I really wanted to do. I'm still working on that, ha! But this kind of changing, this kind of thinking has been liberating and empowering for me. I finally was getting power back over my circumstances rather than giving my power away to others, playing the victim. I could take responsibilities for my thoughts, feelings, actions, and results. I could own my problems and let other people be responsible theirs. And when I took responsibility, I then had the responsibility to decide to make changes for the better. I could become the better version of myself if I wanted. I could become who I was meant to be, and start filling the measure of my creation. Wahoo!!

It's all about awareness and believing on purpose, supervising your mind, and making appropriate changes to get the results in your life that you want. It's all about believing on purpose in God's plan for you. And it's going to be amazing!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*The CTFAR Model

*What's my purpose now? It's all about changing ME!!

*Awareness, My Silly Thoughts, Emotions, and the Holy Ghost